Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I had a heavy day today...planned because it was supposed to rain all day. So....what happened.....the sun shone all day! Mind you it was very windy, so I wouldn't have enjoyed that at the plot. I didn't even get out to fix the greenhouse gutter because it was far too windy for that. It will be a wrestle to do it properly, so I could do without the wind that day!
Anyway, tomorow is supposed to be fine, with less wind, so I have planned to put in the spuds (earlies) and the onion sets and the shallots. I have bought a bag of blended manure to plant the spuds with, as well as some seaweed meal. These should give them a good start this year. By next I'll have some good compost to use for them.

2 Comments:

At 29/3/06 12:25 pm, Blogger She Who Digs said...

Hi, Hope you got your spuds in yesterday. I'm in the west of Hastings (St Leonards actually, but it's longer to type!) I should get my allotment paperwork today, to sign and I'm hoping for fine weather at the weekend to make a start.
Sarah

 
At 29/3/06 12:48 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Did them today....posted further up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home