Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, December 29, 2006

After a miserably wet morning the shed was delivered at 2pm. No chance of doing anything with it today after all, so we laid it on a tarpaulin, and covered it with another and lots of kerbstones against the fierce wind. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we will make a start on putting it up.

I went to buy some hedge shears this afternoon as I really do need to trim back the hedge before we erect the shed.

One of the delivery men mentioned that he has a plot at Cowes. Apparently they have a big site shed with a rotovator, ride on lawn mower etc. No such luck on our site unfortunately.....!

I intend to plant the raspberries tomorrow as well!

1 Comments:

At 29/12/06 11:10 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

No such luck on my site wither LM. It is 'batten down the hatches' weather here, so no chance of me going up the alloment

Hope you get better weather for your shed erection

 

Post a Comment

<< Home