Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sorry....no photos!
We went this afternoon to try to finish the shed but the wind and rain beat us. We did manage to get the roof fixed firmly on, the window in permanently, the hasp and staple properly fixed, and the sides screwed down to the floor. But when it came to the felting we chickened out and put the tarp back over and battened it down. Tomorrow hopefully will see it finished...then Tuesday I will slosh the wood preserver all over it.

I planted the raspberry canes.....10 of them.....actually 11 were delivered so I planted them all.....Autumn Bliss.

Saw one of the other plotholders....the one with the scarecrow on her plot....and told her about my new plot. "Steptoe's Yard!" she called it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home