Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

It was rather windy here today!!!!!!!!! Actually 99mph was recorded at the Needles....but it wasn't that strong here. I watched the polytunnel take a further battering all day, but it has stood up well.....at least until dark, I haven't seen it since.

I walked the dogs through the Allotments during the afternoon...my Shed was still there, unmoved. In fact I couldn't see any damage anywhere. I expected a new crop of watering cans on my plot as we are the last before the fence, but people had obviously put them away before the winds came.

Tomorrow looks like it will be fair....so I may get to dig a bit more.

2 Comments:

At 19/1/07 3:27 am, Blogger Annie said...

We've been hearing here about the terrible winds there. It's good to know that you haven't been buffetted around too much in your area.

 
At 19/1/07 4:21 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

Beautiful! I would love to live that close to the sea!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home