Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Photo a day.....7th February.

This morning I did a shopping trip to Shanklin (we have a brand new Lidl shop and I hadn't been yet.....it's huge!) and back via the Farm shop. I love the Downs that run through the middle of the Island. This road is a favourite. I wouldn't want to do it on a bike though!


I don't think this photo would look a lot different in the summer.....apart from the trees being greener! Today it was beautiful as you can see!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7/2/07 10:22 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

Great photo...I don't know ..that road looks made for a bike...!!
LOL

 
At 8/2/07 9:33 am, Blogger Scarecrow said...

It's lovely and green not a lot of that over here!

 
At 8/2/07 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we stayed in a caravan on a farm at shanklin when i was a kid. I remember waking up one morning and we were surrounded by cows and dad was yelling out the window for help lol :)

 
At 10/2/07 2:38 am, Blogger Petunia's Gardener said...

how peaceful! Thanks for sharing. The sky feels huge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home