Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Photo a day...9th February.

Here is a view of the house itself (from yesterday). Morton Manor at Brading on the Isle of Wight. It is a beautiful little home ..... the family actually live in the whole house and just tidy up when they are open for visitors. It has quite a history, which I have forgotten.....!
I took this photo in 1994 but have been there many times since. The garden bears visiting in all seasons of the year.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9/2/07 6:31 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

It looks picture perfect.
I imagine it to look just as lovely inside. So Englsih.
I love this.

 
At 10/2/07 5:53 am, Blogger RUTH said...

A lovely house......is that Wisteria on the front of the house?

 
At 10/2/07 7:14 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

It is wisteria.....and it is magnificent!

 
At 11/2/07 7:16 pm, Blogger Libbys Blog said...

A beautiful cottage!!

 
At 12/2/07 6:50 pm, Blogger Matron said...

Looks like my ideal home! does it have an Aga? By the way, you left a comment on my blog about the fruit market in Funchal - Just to let you know I did get swindled by a man up on the 1st floor balcony. You were right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home