Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I was really tied up with weekend things like visiting neighbours and shopping today so only managed an hour again at the plot. I did three buckets of nettle roots from around the herb bed. The soil was a pleasure to dig and although it was windy it wasn't cold. So I was happy to have achieved something however small.

Metcheck is predicting snow here for 6pm tomorrow....we'll see. I'd be flabbergasted if we did get it as we rarely get it in winter, let alone this far into spring. I doubt if I'll get to the plot though as they forecast rain all afternoon.

3 Comments:

At 18/3/07 12:31 pm, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

We woke up to snow here this morning though it is melting away now. You look well into spring, whereas we're nearly there.

 
At 18/3/07 1:15 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

The weather is evil here in north Cheshire today. We've had snow, hail, high winds and just generally yucky horrid weather you don't want to be out in. And it was my turn to be "on duty" at our allotment shed/shop this morning!

 
At 24/3/07 1:09 pm, Blogger miapearl said...

Well, not sure I can believe Metcheck - was expecting a couple of inches of snow - did it come? no, though there was a dusting on the hills. We had hail and rain though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home