Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Photo a day....29th March.

Here is another photo from Wisley. I know it doesn't look very inspiring.....but I was inspired when I read it. If you click on the picture it will enlarge enough for you to read it.

I'd love to use this (Caliente Mustartd) next winter to "clean" my beds and add some of the nutrients suggested here, but I have no idea where to get the seeds. Wisley didn't sell it! And I've tried Googling for it...plenty of info on it but no stockists.

Anyone got any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 29/3/07 8:00 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

I tried posting your query on the Gardener's World Forum but no answers yet. Hpe you find some , it sounds worthwhile giving it a try. Can Wisley not tell you where you can get it from?

 
At 29/3/07 8:34 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I have e-mailed them and hope they'll reply. I've also suggested to them that they sell it!
Thanks for asking that on the forum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home