Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

In the tunnel the tomatoes are going well. In front are the plug plants I bought for the front door pots.






The courgettes and the globe artichokes are here, along with some sad looking cabbages.
In the corner, behind a plastic curtain, I have installed the cucumbers that I thought I'd lost by forgetting to water them (here at the back) and one courgette (De Nice a Ronde). They are in self-watering pots. This is a trial to see if more constant water supply improves yield...I suspect it does!!!! LOL
The upturned bottomless bottles are my device to monitor the water levels in the bottom of the pots.
One of the deep beds in the tunnel. Look at the strawberries we can expect in a few days time! The lettuce behind will be picked soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 26/4/07 9:01 pm, Blogger talj said...

Everything looks likes its growing nicely! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home