Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First thing this morning I planted out the two courgettes I kept here, and the sweetcorn, into the deep bed that had the broccoli in until last week. There are 16 sweetcorn plants.

Because of the Three Sisters bed topic that is causing a lot of interest at the moment I decided to put some beans at the end of the bed. These are Yard Long Beans.....four at each end of the bed. I still have to put the strings up for them to climb.

I also weeded the tomato bed and the lettuce bed.

This evening I walked the dogs through the allotments and watered all the newly planted stuff. I won't get there tomorrow and couldn't risk leaving them until Friday.

2 Comments:

At 23/5/07 9:42 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and smell the roses for me.
Rx

 
At 23/5/07 9:59 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Thanks Ruth....I'll try! It won't be too difficult!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home