Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Photo a day....26th May.

How could they not give this garden a gold medal? It is fabulous. I'd have it like a shot!

On the BBC Gardening website you can vote for your favourite, and I am glad to see this one is on their list, even though it only got Silver Gilt. I have already voted for it.

There was always a crowd round this one, I waited hours to get my pictures.....! I think the public know a good garden when they see one....!

I think I'm tempted to copy lots of features of this one when re-doing the flower part of my back garden. I don't have the luxury of this amount of space (if I did it would be down to veg anyway!!!) and the dogs are a problem with pulling out everything I try to do here, but I can see elements of this
I'd like to try.....such as the separate "rooms", the little summer house with big pots in front, and the huge herbaceous borders with just a path in between....especially that!

Now....where to put the washing line.....?

3 Comments:

At 27/5/07 6:27 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Unfortunately (as has been happening on my blog) the red cross box replaces your photos. I too voted for this garden (I think you mean C.B.'s).

 
At 27/5/07 5:51 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I don't know what to do about this. They post OK to start with then the pictures disappear...!

 
At 28/5/07 5:35 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I've now re-posted them but they are under tomorrow's date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home