Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Photo a day....30th May.

This was the Andy Sturgeon, Cancer Research Garden with the theme "Together". I don't think my photos do it justice.
It was quirky but had "something" about it which I liked. I wasn't particularly struck with the wooden sculpture, but I did enjoy the planting.

It was very irritating the way there were people in most of the gardens getting in the way of decent photos. The only plus to them being there is that they do give an idea of size!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 31/5/07 6:06 am, Blogger RUTH said...

When I saw this one on TV I liked the planting but felt the wooden "waves" detracted from the garden.

 
At 1/6/07 6:26 am, Blogger clairesgarden said...

missed the tv version. I think the cats might find the sculpture quite jolly to play with, I would fall over it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home