Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photo a day....14th June.

On Tuesday I went to Wisley to keep an eye on the 3x3 plot. Here are the latest photos of it.


Here you can see that they have already cleared one bit....the bit where the turnips and mixed salads were. (To see a plan of the garden go back to the 27th March) or click here https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj0Us31MG2bYPJYSk2QOZOJM9vn-QhN65J1fuTsgP-V6g0zoJ9oV1LjlQAuPJjWSg_m4Bh-NLueuBDfJIC5Yk0TJdRqCE28CUknRagKiUGCpkoPpLYQtRkUQ9DNktthbINe7HCHcQ/s1600-h/IMG_1283.JPG.
It is a really good demonstration of how much you can pack into a small space!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 15/6/07 7:46 am, Blogger Matron said...

You've inspired me! I have a day off today and was wondering what to do... I will visit the vegetable garden at Wisley. Something there always gives me inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home