Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Photo a day.....26th June.

Un-tei (Garden of the Clouds).

Because my photos don't do this garden justice, I have photocopied the little plan and plant list we were give as well as posting my photos.

The Chelsea guide says....
"Stepping into this little garden, enclosed by green walls, reminds you of a welcoming place you visited as a child.
Remembering forgotten childhood memories can bring comfort to your soul".

That's all it says.....because the garden didn't really need words to explain it. It was a little dream space......lovely. The walls/hedges were actually moss. I wanted to touch them.


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 26/6/07 3:59 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

Hello again..!
This is delightful, like a Secret Garden. I've always wanted to put a mirror into my garden, I love the illusion of it going on forever.
Chelsea looked great, we used to get coverage on TV here, but I haven't seen any this time. Thanks for posting these photos..

 
At 26/6/07 8:50 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Oh it's a sweet little private refuge. Love it. The walls made of moss...I just want to touch them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home