Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I don't seem to get much gardening done these days....I think its the weather....! LOL! Today's effort was merely picking the sweet peas, and some peas for dinner, watering and feeding the crops in the tunnel....and emptying the kitchen compost bin.
In my defence, we did have a computer engineer in all morning, and we went to B&Q to get a gazebo this afternoon. (We are having the downstairs floors stripped and varnished in a couple of weeks time and have nowhere to put the furniture whilst it is being done. DH has been on about getting one of these for ages and it seemed to be the sensible solution. It is 9mx3m so there should be enough room. We also got plastic sheets for the furniture to stand on.) (DH has always wanted the gazebo, actually more like a small marquee, as he fancies having parties in it. I don't fancy the work that implies.....!!!!!!)

2 Comments:

At 5/7/07 6:36 am, Blogger RUTH said...

It's certainly not been pottering about weather and with your allotment I'm sure you've plenty of catching up to do. BTW someone has left a link for you re; Venice mosaics in my comment box (Street Walking). A good idea getting a gazebo to store the furniture in even if your DH has ulterior motives ;o)

 
At 5/7/07 9:11 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

We love our gazebo, or as Alan Titchmarsh calls it ..a gay zebra...hehe!
Sounds like you are going to be very busy for the next few weeks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home