Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Photo a day.....3rd July.

This exhibit took my eye because it looked like a cake shop! I couldn't get over how diverse the range of cacti is. And I am sure there are many more types too.

I have never wanted to grow them because I think they are vicious things, but I do admire them when I see them like this....!


















Today was a bit better weather wise. I managed to do a good weeding of the front flowerbeds in between the showers. It all looks a lot better now.
I hope to get to the plot tomorrow afternoon, weather permitting.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 3/7/07 11:42 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

It does look like a cake shop, in fact that is what I though I was looking at when I first saw your photo here..!

 
At 4/7/07 8:49 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Don't they look pretty; such lovely flowers. I must say I'm seeing more of Chelsea on your blog than I saw on the TV..thanks!
Rx

 
At 4/7/07 1:56 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

The end is in sight for my Chelsea photos. Unfortunately the camera battery ran out when I'd only seen about 3/4 of iot so I missed the chic gardens in the Pavilion, and the roof gardens. I wasn't best pleased!!!

 
At 4/7/07 7:47 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

Oh what a shame; still at least there's Hampton Court on TV to morrow (Thursday).
Rx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home