Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Photo a day....17th July.

For a little while I am going to parallel my two blogs. If this one stops doing the red xs I 'll revert to this one completely because I find it so much easier to load pictures on here.
(I have reduced the number of pixels on the photos and if they post OK at that reduced size then I might as well carry on doing so.)

This is Bembridge Windmill....a National Trust maintained attraction here on the Isle of Wight. We walked the dogs along the footpath behind it a few weeks ago, and this is one of the photos which I posted then that came out as a red x .
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 17/7/07 8:18 pm, Blogger Matron said...

I've always meant to visit Bembridge. I go out sailing round the Solent every so often - depends on the wind direction. Last went to Newtown Creek - fantastic wildlife!

 
At 18/7/07 6:59 am, Blogger RUTH said...

This one's coming through load and clear too :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home