Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Photo a day....29th July.

Meet Bill and Coo. They are our new garden residents. They arrived earlier last week and we have had a few days display of great affection....lasting ages, followed by mating, on this gate arch! I hope they are nesting nearby.

I am away for two days in Kent from early tomorrow. I am bringing two teenaged boys back for a week's stay. It is not as daunting as it sounds because they have been very well brought up and are a delight to have as guests. My DH will have an excuse to go fishing as they both like to go with him.

On the way to Kent I'll drop in at Wisley...to check up on Carol Klein's 3x3 kitchen garden....I hope the "plunts" are flourishing!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 30/7/07 11:18 am, Blogger Matron said...

Carol Klein's hair really bothers me! I just want to tidy it up all the time - it needs a good brush!!

 
At 30/7/07 12:46 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

What a sweet pair of birds. Have a nice time in Kent.
Rx

 
At 30/7/07 8:50 pm, Blogger Sheila said...

Cute birds and even cuter names..who is responsible for that..LOL
Have a safe trip..!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home