Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Please help.....
Does anyone know how to stop the red xs which come up rather than the pictures. I have researched it on blogger but they only say it is to do with picture size....which is rubbish as I have posted successfully before with the same amount of pictures of the same size.

Would I get the same problems if I did my blog with another company? And how much would it cost me to do so
All advice very gratefully received....!
Thanks!

I am so tired of spending ages doing blog entries only to have these wretched red xs appear.

1 Comments:

At 8/7/07 7:28 am, Blogger RUTH said...

Blogger went through a phase like this before...have you updated to New Blogger that may help. It's also woth joining the Blogger Help Goup
http://groups.google.com/
sometimes I post a problem and it mysteriously clears up.
Rx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home