Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Photo a day......1st August.

On Monday I went to Kent to see my mother and tp pick up some young visitors. On the way I went into Wisley to see the 3 x 3 vegetable garden. They seem to be keeping it up well, and the crops had been picked, and the gone over crops replaced with new varieties.

I took a few moments to look over the rest of the veggie section there and I'll post those photos gradually....(I wish I had worked out how to resize AND load more than one photo at a time.)

3 Comments:

At 1/8/07 8:27 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

You're photos seem to be coming through on here ok...do you to still resize them for Blogger???

 
At 1/8/07 8:48 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I have found that if I re-size them they do seem to "stick" on Blogger. Also, I can right click on the entry and copy it completely, photo as well as text, to Wordpress without going back to square one and having to do the tedious photo loading again. So, for as long as it is that easy, I'll continue to do both blogs. It also means that I can use Picasa to compose the photos and blurb. I have got used to how easy blogging is through Picasa.....!
I use Irfanview to resize them. I have found that the easiest to use..

 
At 2/8/07 4:34 am, Blogger RUTH said...

I did try via Picasa once but I'm inclined to upload so many photos and I think it had a limit of 3. Glad it's working for you ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home