Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Photo a day......5th August

Not a good photo but I was intrigued by this cloud formation. I took it whilst waiting on my seat for the boys at Robin Hill. I was drawn to the circles with the centre pierced by the plane trail.

I love clouds. I like to wear polaroid clip-in sunglasses whilst outdoors so that I can see the cloud formations better. In some parts of the world, and some parts of this country, the sky seems much bigger. I felt this particularly in Norfolk, in Central France, and in Florida. I think this appears to be so when the land is flat. I do like to be amongst hills, but I think flat land is well compensated for by the wonderful skies.

Not much gardening going on whilst I have visitors, and have this awful throat. Wednesday should see a return to the plot and the garden here.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5/8/07 5:45 pm, Blogger Matron said...

I've seen a number of cloud photos on blogs this week. By the way, I'm having a 'dogs in gardens' feature on my blog, if you feel you can contribute, please do.

 
At 5/8/07 7:16 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

I'm a cloud watcher too; Ilove finding pictures in the. Sometimes I reach for my camera to snap them and they've turned into something else. Hope your throat feels better soon.
Rx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home