Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, August 11, 2007


Photo a day.....11th August
There is a shrub hedge between us and next door and I just love the way the branches arrange themselves and mingle their blossoms.
I've been much too busy today to go to the plot or to do anything in the back garden either. I blitzed the house ready for company tomorrow evening....and then...whadd'ye know...but someone else dropped in this evening too....so I was very glad I was tidy, and I had also done some cooking for tomorrow which went down well! Will have to do some more tomorrow but no matter....I'm glad I was prepared....!

2 Comments:

At 12/8/07 4:03 am, Blogger RUTH said...

A wonderful selection of plants in your hedge. Hope you have an enjoyable time with your visitors.
Rx

 
At 13/8/07 8:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely colourful hedge, it's very pretty. I love honeysuckle and have been enjoying watching the finches eating the berries today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home