Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Photo a day....16th August

As promised....a picture of my old plot. I got this to a clean, weed free state last year, and was sort of pushed off by the plotholder who wanted to come back and do it on her own again....with another friend. This is the state of it now.....!

I am rather disappointed, but glad to have my own plot where I am boss and not subject to the whims and fancies of someone else....!






I won't be posting on here now until Sunday as I'll be away. My sister and I are off to the Festival of Quilts at Birmingham NEC. We are going for two days this year as there is sooooo much to see!

2 Comments:

At 17/8/07 6:46 am, Blogger clairesgarden said...

yes its difficult gardening on somebody elses space. much better to have your 'own'. you were probaby making it look easy!!

 
At 18/8/07 9:44 pm, Blogger Lucky-1 said...

Lilymarlene I have given you an award.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home