Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Photo a day.....1st September.

I have not been well. Vertigo problems. I have not felt like taking photos or gardening. I have however been able to sit and finish my Quilt. This is for a friend who got married in January 2006, so it is long overdue.
I collected the fabrics for her over many years, ready for when she got married, then she upped and married a bit quick so I wasn't able to finish the most ambitious one I have done yet in time for her wedding.
I'll be taking it to her next week. It is a surprise (she knows it's coming but not what it looks like) so please all those of you who know her don't let her see this. I know she won't find it on her own as she doesn't surf!
I enjoyed every minute of the time it has taken, and it goes to her with all my love and best wishes for a long and happy marriage.

I hope my balance problems will soon let me get back to my gardening. All I can manage at the moment is a bit of harvesting of crops. And I can't drive either.....what a pain!

3 Comments:

At 2/9/07 8:25 pm, Blogger Frankie said...

I sympathise - Spouse collapsed with vertigo in May, it was very frightening at the time. Feet up and TLC time.

 
At 4/9/07 1:28 pm, Blogger She Who Digs said...

Hope you are back to normal very soon. Take care, SWD.

 
At 8/9/07 8:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quilt looks fabulous! I'm sure she'll love it!

We are in the IOW next weekend and would love to pop round and see you if you around?

xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home