Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I spent two sunny hours at the plot this afternoon , harvesting the crops and having a good tidy up. It is nowhere near done.....I have a lot of Autumn clearing to do, and then I want to start on the as yet untouched parts of the plot.

When we got home on Monday evening from holiday I found a reminder for my Plot Fee on the mat. This year it is £15....not bad but quite a jump from £11.60...!

I have been reading "Digger's Diary" by Victor Osborne. It is a very good read about looking after an allotment....much above all the others I've read.

2 Comments:

At 18/10/07 4:17 pm, Blogger RUTH said...

That is quite a jump in price. Had our first frost here last night and threats of more to come so next week (half term) I'll be doing some garden clearing too. Stay well :o)

 
At 18/10/07 5:05 pm, Blogger Matron said...

I've also been enjoying the bright sunshine and have had a clear up! Satisfying work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home