Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Wisley...on Monday this week.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wisley...on Monday this week.

On my way to Kent to visit my Mother I always drop in at Wisley to check on the progress in thevegetable garden, particularly this corner with its 3x3 plots. The first one is the British Veg version, the other is the Oriental veg garden. I posted the plans of these gardens five weeks ago, on 7th April.


I have no idea what this blossom is but it was exquisite.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2/5/08 6:09 pm, Blogger Amy said...

I found you on blotanical and just wanted to comment on how great the plot looks =)

 
At 5/5/08 6:40 pm, Blogger Matron said...

I love to compare my veggies with the ones growing at Wisley. I love to see the variety of stuff that they can grow in pots there.

 
At 6/5/08 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am off to Wisley later in the summer and am so looking forward to it after reading your posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home