Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Slowly getting there.....

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slowly getting there.....

My back is slowly recovering. I have spent some time today clearing up the back garden and DH has mowed. The whole thing looks much more cared for now even though there is still loads to do.
We are hoping for some fine days this week and if we get them we'll go and plant the spuds. Also we could do with sowing some carrots and other roots, and I have some broad beans that I started in rootrainers that really need to go out......perhaps later this week.

3 Comments:

At 29/3/09 1:26 pm, Blogger Jan said...

Glad your back's improving, and good luck with the planting out.

 
At 29/3/09 3:58 pm, Blogger Matron said...

Great to hear that you are back out there having fun in the garden. Take it easy to start, but I am a firm believer that gardening and moderate lifting and digging is good for your back!

 
At 30/3/09 12:17 pm, Blogger Libby said...

It is so difficult when you are restricted by your back! As you know I suffer the same so my sympathies are with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home