Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: Have you seen this?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Have you seen this?

There is a new garden show, being held for the first time next March, at Stoneleigh (near Coventry). It is called The Edible Garden Show, and is just about gardening for the table. This sounds like just what I need........reasons....
  • it's in the spring....before I have my garden set out for the year and in time for me to make changes,
  • it is just about veg gardening
  • presumably there will be seeds for sale

I have booked a hotel so that I can stay two days. The tickets are not available yet, but I will post when they are. I have put my name down and they will e-mail when to apply.

To read more about it look here

http://www.theediblegardenshow.co.uk/page.cfm/link=8

Anyone else fancy going? I'd love to say "Hello!" if we are there on the same day......

I usually go to Chelsea, but they don't do very much in the way of veg ideas, so this is going to be on my must do list each year, and I won't bother with Chelsea any more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home