Subscribe with Bloglines At last I've got my plot!: A little progress....

Thursday, October 08, 2009

A little progress....

Two hours at the plot this morning brought some order to more of the beds. I finished weedingthe spud bed and the one after it, and came across to the other spud bed and tidied that up.
I pulled up all the pea beans and the bamboo pole framework, and weeded out that bed too. I pulled off the beans still hanging. They are too mature to use green but will make good soup as just the bens without the pods.

So....6 beds of the 18 are now sorted. I will have to green manure some of them for the winter.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9/10/09 4:36 am, Blogger Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

I wouldn't call it a little progress. You've done a lot! I need to use these warm sunny days better, but instead of working in the garden, I just enjoy the last flowers!

 
At 9/10/09 7:34 pm, Blogger Jan said...

It looks as though you've done an awful lot of work, so well done! I don't know why but your blog hasn't come up on my list for ages and now I have lots of posts all at once, so will make my way through them.

 
At 9/10/09 9:39 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

I know I've been lax in posting. Mainly it reflects the fact that there was little happening for months but harvesting. Also I have been very busy running up to our big holiday. That is all over now and I can get back to my routine. I love holidays but I also love getting back into my routine.....

 
At 10/10/09 2:28 pm, Blogger The Allotment Blogger said...

It looks like you've been very busy - we haven't even begun to remove our beans yet; perhaps we'll get round to it this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home